August 02, 2016

STAMPlorations Coloring Book - Color Blooms

Hey everyone!  I'm taking a bit of a break this month as we've got holidays and such.  So, you won't be seeing too many posts from me but I'll be back in full force come September!

Today I just wanted to share the news about a new product over at STAMPlorations!  Shery has made a fabulous coloring book!  It's called Color Blooms.


It's available on the STAMPlorations web site but also on Amazon.  All the details are over at the main blog. Some of us STAMP girls have colored up some examples for you using different mediums in honor of National Coloring Book Day!  Take a look....


This first one was colored with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. They work quite well on the paper. They don't blend quite as well, but it not really that noticeable. The paper buckles a bit while wet but flattens out once dry. The colours seems darkens when wet but dry to the proper shade. All in all, SN markers work great!  :-)


This next page was coloured with just regular water based Crayola markers. I wanted to test them out to see how they would work. Not everyone can afford or is interested in getting the fancier markers. I have to say they work pretty well. You can layer the colour but they don't really blend. You do have to be careful not to over saturate the paper as it will start to pill if you do.  I would definitely use them again. :-)

Well, I hope you enjoyed this little bit of coloring fun. Make sure to check out all the other examples at the main blog too!

Have an awesome day and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Looking good. Can't wait to play around a bit with the coloring book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog you have heere

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!