March 01, 2016

STAMPlorations Inspiration #64

Happy March 1st!  We are back again with another Inspiration post over at STAMPlorations!  Come on over and see all the lovely cards!  And remember, if you're comment on the main blog you entered in for the prize draw.  Here's my card for today...

(All stamps/stencils by STAMPlorations)

This is a nice quick and simple card that can be reproduced easily, if you wanted.  I stamped my sentiment (Fond Expressions 2 set) in black first so I could arrange my other stamps around it.  Then I stamped my flowers, leaves and butterflies (Frames and Flowers set) in the following ink colours:  Mowed Lawn Distress ink, New Sprout Memento ink, Mustard Seed Distress ink, Picked Strawberry Distress ink, Peacock Feathers Distress ink, Spiced Marmalade Distress ink and Dusty Concord Distress ink.  I think it's a bright and happy card, don't you?  :-)

Well, I hope you check out the other wonderful projects by the DT.  As always, a bunch of beautiful cards.

Have a fantastic day and thanks for stopping by!

I'd like to link up to the following challenges:

CAS on Sunday - one layer card
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Makes me want to wish you a happy Spring ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This put a smile on my face. We always think to keep adding but forget to go back to the simple roots which can show such a pretty style, like your card here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet and cheerful card Kim! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, I love this one!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!