December 01, 2015

STAMPlorations CASEplorations December

Hey everyone!  Have we got a great CASEplorations muse for you this month!  Joining us is Amy Tsuruta of  Tsuruta Designs. We invite you to CASE her card or one of our cards.  There's a possibility of winning a prize if you do!  Check out her fantastic coffee themed card we got to CASE...



Isn't her card awesome?  Love it!  Amy knows how to rock a CAS card, that's for sure!
Take a look at my CASE...

(All stamps are by STAMPlorations)

I decided to break into some of my patterned paper again.  This paper is by Bo Bunny and it part of their Woodland Winter line.  It's a few years old so not sure if you can even get it anymore.  I also went a little bit away from my usual one layer CAS style.  I like to mix it up every now and then. :-)  I cut a circle from some of the paint splatter patterned paper and a strip from the chevron patterned paper.  I adhered the chevron strip and then a strip of teal glitter tape. Then I attached the circle.  I stamp the coffee mug (Sketchy Coffee Cups set) and coloured it with my Spectrum Noir markers. I fussy cut it out and attached to my card with foam dots. I added some dimensional snow to the coffee cup (like it was whipped cream). I adhered a few loops of silver string underneath the coffee mug. I added a die cut snowflake (Echo Park) and added my bling embellishment. Then I stamped the sentiment (Holiday Sketches: Christmas Flower set) in Walnut Stain Distress ink.

I do hope you'll join us this month and CASE a card.  We love to see your awesome projects!

Have a lovely day and thanks for visiting!

I'd like to link up to the following challenges:

Winter Wonderland - Add some sparkle or bling
Fusion Card Challenge - I went with the blue and white in the inspiration photo.

The Challenge (at Always Playing with Paper) - non-traditional Christmas


Virginia's View Challenge - All About Glitter

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color combo -- love the layering

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combo, Kim! Beautifully done! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “All About Glitter” Challenge! Thank you also for your support with the V .V. Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so warm and cozy! Nice layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great combo..love those patterened paper with coffee! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card... love those papers... on first look I thought it was a painted background mixed media style... love the mix you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your coffee card with the great colors and patterns! Thanks for joining us in the Fusion Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is awesome! Love the whip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great coffee card, lovely colours and design. Thanks so much for playing along at Winter Wonderland this week. Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those were some of my favorite winter papers ... and they look so good with that warm mug ... so very glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two gorgeous coffee themed cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card almost as much as I love coffee Kim! The mix of patterns and the colors are just wonderful. It's awesome. Saw this at The Challenge #53.

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabulous cards! Love them! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the inked up background for your coffee cup! Or is that hot chocolate? YUM! Great mix of patterns that drew my eye!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!