November 30, 2015

STAMPlorations Inspiration Post #50 - Roundup

Hey everyone!  This is the last Inspiration post for November over at STAMPlorations!  We have a great bunch of projects to share with you and if you want, you can CASE a card and link up too!  CASE one of our cards from today's post or from posts #46#47#48 or #49 You can also CASE Suchi's card from the CASEplorations post.  As usual, there's prizes!  So, let me show you my card for today.

(All stamps are by STAMPlorations)


I stamped my poinsettia (Holiday Sketches: Christmas Flower set) by inking it up with Ruby Red ink (SU!) and Peacock Feathers Distress ink and spritzing it with water first.  I used a paper mask to layer  the poinsettias.  I stamped the sentiment (from same set) in Peacock Feathers ink.  I really like the blending of these two inks.

I hope you come on over to the STAMPlorations blog and check out all the other fabulous projects and maybe add your own!  Join us in October for a new round of Inspiration posts too!

Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome day!

I'd like to link up to the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - anything goes
Uniko Studio - Christmas with the twist of making it CAS

11 comments:

  1. Love that watercolour look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo gorgeous!! The colours and the layout, it's all just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and those colors are fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this-- I like these colors blending, also! Your use of Peacock Feathers is refreshing die a holiday card... like a palette-cleanser for the standard green :) I likey

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Color blending -> Level AWESOMENESS! Superb card Kim! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Kim! The colours are lovely and the design is so striking.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the watercolour effect on the poinsettia and the wonderful feeling of depth on the card. Really beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along with our Christmas challenge at Uniko this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Simply stunning! Love the flow of the design and mix of colours you have used. Thanks so much for joining in on the Uniko Challenge & my apologies for stopping by and commenting so late. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!