November 27, 2015

STAMPlorations Inspiration Post #49

Hello!  I hope today finds you all well and happy?!  It's time for another STAMPlorations Inspiration post and I hope you'll come on over to the blog and check out the DT's cards.  If you want, you can CASE a card and link up too!  CASE one of our cards from today's post or from posts #46#47 or #48.  You can also CASE Suchi's card from the CASEplorations post.  If you do, you could win a prize!  Check out my inspiration card...

(All stamps by STAMPlorations)

I stamped the pointsettia (Christmas Bell Medley set, Dee's Arsty Impressions line) in black and coloured them with my Spectrum Noir markers (DR1, DR7, FS6, True Black). I coloured the background in with my black SN marker.  Rather than make a straight edge I decided to go with a curved one for interest.  I went along that edge after with a gold gel pen.  I added some gold dots with the gel pen to the centers of the flowers as well.  I stamped the holly leaf (from same set) in Delicata gold ink masking where I needed to.  I did the white dots with a white gel pen.  I stamped the sentiment (Holiday Sketches: Christmas Flower set), bending it to follow the curve, in black.  I attached my panel to my card base with some foam dots.  I really like how this turned out.  It's rather dramatic.  :-)

Well, I hope you come on over to the STAMPlorations blog for a visit and maybe link up a card.  Definitely, check out the awesome projects by the rest of the DT.  Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

I'd like to link up to the following challenges:

Spectrum Noir's Monthly Challenge, November - Christmas
Addicted to Stamps and More - make your mark
Simons Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - anything goes

9 comments:

  1. I saw you over at my Creative Opinion and had to take a closer look at your tags. I then looked at your other work and just find what you do beautiful. This is dramatic and I love it! I may pay homage (copy your idea) later for a card too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL coloring Kim...those golden leaves also look great against the balck! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thought it was DP
    wowww you coloring with Black pen
    thats adorable LOOVEE YOUR card Kim
    this is a winner card on my book
    GREAT JOB KIM
    thanks for joining us at ATSM this week :)
    hugs
    Monika (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the coloring of your flowers - awesome with the black

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is another your beautiful card. I'm your fan :-)
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous ! Your coloring... out of this world :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your coloring looks amazing here! The poinsettias are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing coloring - you made it look like PP!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Kim! It's so elegant and striking.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!