November 23, 2015

STAMPlorations Inspiration Post #48

Hello!  It's time again for an Inspiration post over at STAMPlorations!  As always we encourage you to join in and CASE one of our cards from today's post or from posts #46 or #47.  You can also CASE Suchi's card from the CASEplorations post.  If you do play along you could win a prize too!  Here's what I made...

(All stamps by STAMPlorations)

I saw this technique on Pinterest but now I can't find the card anymore.  So, I had to guess how it was done.  So I used a kraft card base and stamped my flowers and leaves (Eclectic Flowers set) in white pigment ink.  Then I stamped overtop and somewhat off center with Azure and Forest Green StazOn ink.  I found the StazOn ink worked best over the pigment ink.  Then I stamped the sentiment (Fond Expressions 2) in black.  I think this is a very cool technique and look.  :-)

I do hope you'll all join in on the fun and CASE a card!  You should definitely check out what the rest of the team made too!

Have an awesome day and thanks for stopping by!

I'd like to link up to the following challenges:

CAS-ology - cue word is Pretty
Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes
AAA Cards - Anything Goes

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous ghost stamping, Kim - it gives so much depth to your pretty flowers! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool technique, love the subtle white shadow behind those beautiful blooms! Thanks for joining in the fun at CASology, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the white shadow effect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that technique. I've had success with dye ink over the pigment ink too. Your design is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS Kim!!! Love you joining us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning and beautiful Kim.
    Love your colouring and choice of colour - Thanks so much for linking up and playing along at AAA Cards.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this technique, Kim, especially the way you've used it here with the fabulous flowers and lovely blue! Thank you so much for sharing your pretty creation in the ATSM gallery!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! The stamping in white gives the flowers subtle yet awesome dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Kim. I love this technique. :) Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards. Melissa - DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful flowers, the white just makes them pop so well! Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards! ~Justine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11/28/2015

    Super Beautiful!!! Love the white ink technique with the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card - I just love the dimension that you created on the kraft base by using the white and colours! Thanks so much for playing along with us at AAA Cards and congrats on being in the top four of our last challenge - very well deserved! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful job with the technique. I love the images on Kraft. Thanks so much for linking up and playing with us again at AAA Cards. Congrats on your top spot for last challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!