November 09, 2015

STAMPlorations Inspiration Post #46

Hello!  It's time again for an Inspiration post over at STAMPlorations!  As always we encourage you to join in and CASE one of our cards from today's post or CASE Suchi's card from the CASEplorations post.  If you do play along you could win a prize too!  Here's what I made...


(All stamps by STAMPlorations)

I decided to play around with Shirley's stamp set, Folk Flowers, for my card.  I took three of the leaf shapes and stamped them randomly around the bottom corner of my white card base in soft suede (SU!) ink.  Then I coloured them with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I stamped the sentiment (Friends and Flowers set, Dee's Artsy Impressions) in soft suede as well.  I like how the leaves turned out all mottled.

I do hope you'll all join in on the fun and CASE a card!  You should definitely check out what the rest of the team made too!

Have an awesome day and thanks for stopping by!

I'd like to link up to the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps and More - clean and simple
One-Layer Simplicity Challenge - multitude of gratitude, make a thank you card.
Curtain Call - inspiration photo - I was inspired by the orange and red fall colours.


AAA Cards - Thanks/Thanksgiving

17 comments:

  1. I love the leaves - such strong, striking shapes and colours, great impact
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful texture you achieved with your coloring of the leaves. And I love the random arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome stamping Kim, beautiful colours and CAS perfect!
    Thanks so much for linking up and playing along at AAA Cards.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the leaf coloring!
    Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, those leaves are amazing! Love the colors. thanks for linking up to curtain call.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your "fall rainbow" of folk leaves cascading in the corner of your card, Kim! What a fun design!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colouring looks fab Kim and great design x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shapes and colors and the placement of your leafy images and sentiment. Wonderful thank you card. Thanks for linking up and playing with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the layout and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW. Wonderful Thank You card. Love the colors and design you chose. Saw you on AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a lovely thank you-card! i like the design and the colours of this creation! Love, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those rich autumn colours are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at OLS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree, your colours are lovely and the design is modern and interesting while still being clean and simple

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on the Top Four at AAA, Kim!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!