November 24, 2015

OLCCC #22 Reminder

Hey everyone!  I'm running a bit behind getting my post up. Sorry about that!  Just a reminder that there is still time to play along with the current challenge going on over at One Layer Christmas Card Challenge.  As usual it's anything goes and this time the twist is silhouette.  Here's my card...



I decided not to use the twist this time. My card is actually a CASE of Shery's card she did for the last challenge. You inspired me, Shery!  You can check it out HERE.  I stamped my script stamp (STAMPlorations) in Antique Linen Distress ink and spritzed it with water first.  Then I stamped my pine bough (STAMPlorations) in Memento inks:  New Sprout, Bamboo Leaves, Cottage Ivy and Forest Moss Distress ink.  Shery kept her pine boughs to one side while I filled up a corner instead.  I splattered a bit of golden glitz Perfect Pearls mist and added some red pearls. Lastly, I stamped the sentiment (STAMPlorations) in black.

I hope you enjoyed your visit and will join us over at OLCCC!  Have a wonderful day!

I'd like to link up to the following challenges:

Uniko Studio - Christmas
Christmas Card Challenges - Anything Goes
AAA Cards - Anything Goes

15 comments:

  1. WOW! Another fabulous striking card, gorgeous elements and so effective.
    Great to see you've played along at AAA Cards and Uniko. Thanks so much.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite pretty! And those lovely little "berries" add just the right touch of color! Happy Thanksgiving to you, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Kim! Love the mix of colors on this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week and good luck!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! This one is gorgeous too, Kim! Beautifully designed and stamped. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards. Melissa - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11/25/2015

    This is BEAUTIFUL! Love your fabulous one layer card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really beautiful and a great CASE of Shery's card too! I like the touch of sparkle with berries. Thanks so much for playing along with our Christmas challenge at Uniko this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So stunning - the combination of different green branches and little red gems is just beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at AAA Cards! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, perfect use of colours! Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards! ~Justine

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've captured so much dimension in your stamping, it's hard to believe this is a one layer card! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the dimension and the realistic feel of the boughs. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous creation Kim. Love the softness of the pine that you achieved with the varied shades of green, and the bit of red looks fabulous. Thanks so much for linking up and playing with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The depth and dimension you have created on the STUNNING CAS card is amazing. WOW! Thanks so much for sharing & joining in on the Uniko Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on the wonderful recognition from AAA Cards, Kim! This card is a Christmas masterpiece!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!