November 21, 2015

Inkspirational - Photo Inspiration

Hey there!  It's time for another challenge over at Inkspirational!  This time we have a Inspiration photo for you.  Take a look at this cute picture!


Isn't that a fantastic picture?  I decided to go with the reindeer image and use a stamp that's an oldie but a goodie.  Check it out...




I love this stamp by Inkadinkado.  This set is among my first clear stamp sets.  I decided to keep the design very CAS to really showcase the lovely stamp design.  I love that there are pictures within the stamp image.  I stamped it three times in StazOn Blazing Red and Forest Green and in Walnut Stain Distress ink.  The arrangement makes me think of Santa's flying reindeer, don't you think?  I stamped the sentiment (STAMPlorations) in Walnut Stain as well.  I added some Wink of Stella to areas of the inside images of the reindeer.  Hard to see, as always.  :-)

Anyway, I hope you take a look at the other projects the Ink girls have made as well as our awesome guest designer, Asha, of Sunny Summer Crafts.  Maybe you'll join in the fun, and make a card too.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you all have a fabulous day!

I'm going to link up to the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Christmas
Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes
Merry Monday Christmas Challenge - Reindeer

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous movement Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card so brings the image of Santa's Rudolph, Dancer etc flying across the winter sky to mind :) Love it Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous ..... what a fabulous reindeer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your showcase of this incredibly pretty stamp is gorgeous, Kim! Love the 'dusting of snowflakes' the deer leave behind as they jump through the night sky! I can see why you treasure this image...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful stamp - love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stamp Kim, lovely CAS Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do you do multicolour, one-layer stamping so perfectly? !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous image! Love the way they are flying across the card - so effective :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why a fun combination!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful reindeers!
    Thanks for joining us at ATSM!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a pretty CAS card :) thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!