January 20, 2015

Playing With Gelatos

Hey there!  Just wanted to do a quick post to show you a card I made with my new gelatos.  My husband got me a big set for Christmas and I'm finally getting to play with them.  :-)  I decided to use the foam stamp that came in my kit for my first experiment.  Take a look...


I coloured right on the stamp and then blended the colours a bit with my finger and then spritzed with some water.  Next I stamped on my paper.  I tried to create a rainbow effect with my colours.  I love the watercolour look to this.  I stamped my sentiment (STAMPlorations) and mounted my panel with some foam dots to my card base and called it done!  :-)  I used the sketch over at CAS(E) This Sketch for my layout.  I changed only where the sentiment was located.  Love the bright colours against the white cardstock.  I'll be playing some more with my gelatos and I'll share my results soon.

I'm linking up to the following challenges:

CAS(E) This Sketch -
Addicted to Stamps and More - Make your Mark (Use anything you feel will make your mark on your project - Markers, pencils, chalks, paints, brushes, sponges, etc.)

Well, that's all for now!  Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Pretty, Kim! Looks like you and Gelatos are getting along incredibly well! I have a set of four gelatos and haven't explored their potential even a little bit! Looking forward to seeing more of your techniques and tips. Thank you so much for sharing this at ATSM!!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous layout and colours Kim.
    Great idea.
    Thanks so much for linking up at ATSM
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Kim, love the colours and blanded to perfection. Thanks for joining us at Atsm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great first experiment with Gelatos! Can't wait to see what else you will be doing with them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool -- I love the effect! I just got some gelatos, but haven't played with them yet.... Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - that looks fabulous! I think my gelatos are drying up... Thanks, Kim for linking up with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the soft look that you get with the gelatos! Fabulous card. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOOK at the fun you have!! I love the progression of colors! Bright and cheery! Gelatos are a lot of of fun and be warned, they are addictive (to play/collect)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kimj i lov what you did with the gelatos! I need to pull them out more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You created a fabulous card and gradient in colors with the gelatos, simply awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!