January 27, 2015

OLCCC #2 Reminder

Hi everyone!  This is a reminder for our second challenge over at One Layer Christmas Cards.  There's a little less than a week left to get your cards linked up!


We have a few more inspiration cards up on the blog to help you get the ball rolling.  I made another card with our twist too.



I made a card base from aqua cardstock and stamped several different types of snowflakes (large and medium snowflakes by Hero Arts, smaller snowflakes by Technique Tuesday) in white and embossing in white.  Then I attached a strip of silver glitter tape (Darice).  I finished with a sentiment (Neat & Tangled) stamped in black.  I love this colour combo.

I'm going to link up to the following challenges:

Christmas Card Challenges - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More - Holiday

I hope you'll be able to join us and stock up you Christmas card stash too!  Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome day!  :-)

6 comments:

  1. Love the aqua...so pretty with the white and silver, Kim! So happy you could join us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glitter tape!! Fabulous card!! Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps and More!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your beautiful design Kim and your snowflakes are so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us this week at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely color, gorgeous effect with the embossing. So glad that you joined us at AtsM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the recognition from ATSM, Kim! Your aqua snowflake card is so deserving!! Have a great weekend! I hope the snow has stopped! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!