January 28, 2015

Doo-Bee Doo-Bee Doo-Bah

You're probably wondering if I've completely lost it because of my title.  Well, it makes sense when you see my card and if you have kids who watch the cartoon Phineas and Ferb.  It quite a hilarious show.  These two brothers (Phineas and Ferb) are having fun on summer vacation devising all sorts of interesting inventions.  They are super smart and very likable.  Their older sister (Candace) tries to bust them constantly and always fails.  One of the quirkier aspects is they decided when they wanted a pet they would get a platypus.  It just so happens this platypus (named Perry) is a secret agent, Agent P.  Too funny.  Anyway, the title comes from the song they sing when Perry turns into Agent P.  My son LOVES this show.  This year for his birthday party he wanted a Phineas and Ferb theme.  So I made his invitations after the image of Perry.  Take a look...


Perry is a kind of teal colour so I used teal cardstock for my base.  I printed off a Perry face and coloured (using Spectrum Noir markers) and fussy cut it out.  I adhered it to my card base and then drew in the eye lines with a black marker.  These invites make me smile.  My son loves them.  :-)

I'm going to link it up at the following challenges:

CAS-ology - cue card is "birthday"
Addicted to Stamps and More - create a CAS card
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - anything goes

I'd like to take a moment to welcome a few new followers.  It's a bit overdue for some of them!  A warm welcome to fellow OLCCC teamie, Susan of Cat's Ink Corporated, Karen of Karen's Kreative Kards, and Anne of Everlasting Ink.  Wonderful card artists, all of them, so take a minute to go visit their blogs.  :-). I know there have been some new followers through email too so welcome to you as well!

Well, I hope you all are having a great week.  We are pretty much snowed in around here.  Thanks for visiting!

16 comments:

  1. This is awesome! My daughter LOVES Perry (second only to Stitch) and her birthday is coming up - I love how you've done it! So glad you joined us at CASology this week, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what you are talking about, but nothing new there! However I love this card, such a sneaky look on his face! Thanks for joining ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what the cartoon is all about but it caught my eye and had to have a closer look. Great fun whoever he is!
    Thanks for taking part at ATSM
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love Perry! My 20 year-old-daughter loves P & F, she'd get a kick out of this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! It will be a hit for sure!! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, I with the others! No clue at all on this cartoon but I do love this card. Very striking and funny. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable card, Kim! Beautiful coloring and I love your CAS design! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha:)) great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card! I agree with Sazzle Dazzle...this one caught my eye too and had to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I knew exactly who it was when I saw this in the Gallery!! My two children love this show too (and I've been known to watch it along with them sometimes....). This is fantastic and CAS perfection. So glad you joined us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, I'm a big fan myself! My kids like the show, and I love the music! (I especially like the song about Perry being the professor's nemesis..."My nema nema oooh my nema nema nema..."). Yes, now we've both lost it! :) I love this card, a perfect invitation for your son's birthday party. Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so stinkin' cute Kim! My kids were P & F fans. Ann awesome invite for his party. Thank you for sharing with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous CAS card Kim! Super cute invitation.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your son must have been so excited when he saw these brilliant invitations! Bold, graphic and awesome! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yep this totally ROCKS!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us this week at Addicted to Stamps and More, we would love to see you back again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!