December 31, 2014

My Top 10 Cards for 2014

So, last year I did a post where I took a look at some of my favourite cards for the year.  I thought it would be fun to do again this year.  I decided to leave out Christmas cards as I just did that post.  :-). Without further ado, here's my top 10 cards (in no particular order.  Click on the titles to see original post)...


This card was made for a sketch challenge over at Inkspirational and won me a spot on their design team.  :-)


I love this huge peony stamp and how this card turned out.  It was a winner over at STAMPloprations too!


I made this card for Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking's Gallery Idol contest (going to miss that and PC&S so much!).  It wasn't a winner but I loved the challenge of using washi tape in a new way.  Yes, those flowers are made from washi tape!


My first Inkspirational design team project and a Top Pick over at STAMPlorations.


This card was going to be published in PC&S in the May issue before they shut their doors.  Its inspired by my wonderful Mom.


Another Inkspirational project and one that gave me some trouble.  :-). Received an Honourable Mention over at Addicted to Stamps and More.


Made for a guest design spot.  I just love how this turned out. Still makes me want to go someplace warm with a nice beach.  Especially now in wintertime!


This is one of those cards that just came together exactly the way you wanted it to.  It won a challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More and was a favourite over at CAS-ual Fridays.


This was made for a good friend's birthday.  I love the butterfly and all that white!


I adore the Penny Black branch stamps and this one is no exception.  I was trying to channel my inner Heather Telford.  :-). She makes some of the most gorgeous cards I've seen.  It got noticed by Penny Black and was tweeted about.  :-)

Well that's it!  I hope you enjoyed walking down memory lane as much as I did.  Thanks so much for all your support and encouragement this past year.  Your comments really make my day!  All the best for a happy and healthy New Year!

Hugs!

Kim


7 comments:

  1. Lots of fabulous and fun cards! (The fan card for your dad was just brilliant!) Looking forward to seeing more from you in 2015! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these cards, Kim. I followed you too late to see the posts they are connected to and how you did some of this fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bobby! You make a good point so I've updated the post with titles that are linked to the original posts. Enjoy! :-)

      Delete
  3. Such nice cards, Kim! The butterfly on white is my fave of these. Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cards all of them, Kim! I can see why you picked everyone of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Kim - I have not thanked you for the wonderful Christmas card you sent me - what a delightful surprise! So unexpected and so sweet - I treasure it and look at it every time I go into my living room!
    Wonderful parade of cards - I see a lot my my favorites here too, although I missed a few throughout the year. You are such an amazing card maker. I always love coming to your blog, Happy New Year to you and your family and happy crafting throughout 2015! Big hug, Cornelia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous collection of cards, Kim! I am still in love with that Mothers Day cards... I just can't take my eyes away from it whenever I see it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!