October 06, 2014

Vampire Bunny

Sshhhhhh......be very very quiet.  You might spook the vampire bunny.  If he notices you, throw some carrots at him and run!  LOL.  Hello!  Wondering what I'm going on about?  My husband often wonders that too!  ;-).  Well, I'm trying to dramatically lead up to my card for today.  I probably just came off as a bit crazy, I'm sure.  LOL.  That's okay.  My son insists that you have to be crazy to be in our family.  :-)

Anyway.....I've got a fun card to share with you today.  Have you guessed what it might be about?  Yep, a vampire bunny.  And how, pray tell, did I come up with the concept of a vampire bunny?  I didn't.  Lawn Fawn did.  They have this adorable Halloween set that features a vampire bunny, fangs, cape and all.  So this is what I came up with....


This card cracks me up every time I look at it!  I'm probably the only ones who finds it that amusing but that would be the crazy part of me.  LOL.  I decided to make my own keep calm poster using my bunny.  I took a orange card stock panel and carefully laid out my glitter letter stickers (Recollections) and then stamped my bunny and carrot.  I used my prismacolor colored pencils to colour in my bunny and carrot.  Then I layered my panel on white card stock and then attached it to my black card base.  I hope you enjoy this card as much as I do!  :-)

I'm going to link up to the following challenges:

The Card Concept - it's a great colour combo this tine, perfect for a Halloween card.  I think my card would fall under the category of "clean and layered", maybe.


The Paper Players - the theme is Halloween.
Virginia's View Challenge - create a CAS card.

Well, I hope your fridges are stocked up with carrots and I wish you a good day!  Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

  1. I always thought you were slightly crazy now I know you are full on bonkers! A really fun and creative card Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I only wish I would have thought of this! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like you sense of humor! This card is hilarious! It's good to surround ourselves with things that make us smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bunnicula! love his stories! and the card you made too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so cute!, love your funny Halloween sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet...and creative bunny vampire you have there! That's a new set to me...love how a sweet bunny can also fit for a scary holiday like Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! A vampire bunny...who would have thought! Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so funny, Kim! I think the little vampire bunny is so cute! You made me LOL! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh. My. Goodness! SO so so so CUTE!!! Thanks for playing with us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kim, your card made me smile!! I think it's the cutest Halloween card I've ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is a cute clean and layered card-your vampire bunny gave me a chuckle as well-thanks for sharing your work with us at the Card Concept Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this Kim! So funny and cute! Great idea for the sentiment, so creative! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha! Love your creative genius surrounding this ADORABLE vampire bunny, Kim!!

    Thanks for playing with us at The Card Concept! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. HAhahahahA! So adorable! thanks for play at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous10/11/2014

    Ha ha ha! This card jumped out at me from the gallery! Loooove it! So perfect in every way.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is absolutely CUTE! Totally makes me smile, Kim! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Clean and Simple Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!