October 11, 2014

Inkspirational Challenge - Purple with Grey/Silver

Hello everyone!  It's that time again for another challenge over at Inkspirational!


Yes, it's a colour challenge this time.  Use any shade of purple and grey (or silver).  No other colours! However, black, white/cream are fine as well as skin tones or colours for fur.  Now, apparently I've been on a bit of a purple kick lately as I've posted a couple of cards featuring this colour combo already.  Both were Christmas cards and I figured why fight my inclinations?  So, another Christmas card it is!  Check it out...


So, I used a new stamp for this card.  The tree is by Penny Black.  I stamped in grey then coloured the dots in purple with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I stamped my sentiment (by STAMPlorations) in grey then added glitter.  Also added some glitter to some of the dots on the tree.  I cut then tore my snowy hills raising the top one with some foam dots.  I love this tree stamp.  So pretty.

You really need to check out all the other DT's projects too.  They are all outstanding!  We also have a fabulous Guest Designer joining us.  Please go and visit Lynda over at Lynda's Crafty Hall and leave her some love!

I'm going to link up to the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps and More - anything goes

That's all for now!  Have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by!  :-)

13 comments:

  1. That's such a beautiful stamp... Great idea to color in the dots. Very pretty CAS card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another CAS beauty and I love you are on a purple kick. Happy thanksgiving x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and thanks for joining us at ATSM!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, absolutely love the softness of your card, thanks for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty and posh, Kim! The tree sporting its purple foliage is lovely, and paired with the sentiment you've chosen...delightful! Inspired and inspiring! Another Kim card to adore....
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty and delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this wintry look - I'd never have thought of using purple for a snowy scene but it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10/12/2014

    This is such a fresh look! I love the tree and your use of the torn, layered paper is a creative design element!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simple, stunning and just so beautiful. I really like this card. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty and dreamy! Thanks for playing with us at ATSM, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this, Kim! What a great idea to use the Penny Black tree for a Christmas card. :o)
    (and Pepsi sends Summer a woof greeting. She is completely exhausted after a full day at work with Thomas. Actually she is snooring rather loud right now...amazing how loud! Hi, hi....)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hallo Kim, I love to visiting all the DT cards on Inkspirational cause I love all and your card is no exception..it is so soft look and looks like the flower in Japan..the color combo really perfect on your card..I love silver and purple on your three..perfectly CAS card Kim...hope you like to visiting me Back..I love purple and made two cards for the Inkspirational challenge...big hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  13. So elegant and serene :) great design !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!