October 31, 2014

Festive Friday Mid-Challenge Inspiration

There's still time to join in on the challenge over at Festive Friday where the inspiration is this lovely picture.


I have another card to share as part of my Guest Designing duties.  Hope it helps inspire you to join in on the fun! Check it out...


So, I decided to use some lovely patterned paper I got a couple of years ago at AC Moores.  It's hard to tell in the picture but the larger snowflakes are shiny.  First I stamped my pine boughs (Inkadinkdo) in forest moss distress ink.  Then I attached my strip of snowflake paper.  I added some ribbon and a bow and then stamped my sentiment (STAMPlorations) in black.  I love the simplicity of this card and it would be a good one to reproduce quickly.

Please go check out the DT projects at Festive Friday. They are all incredible designers and their projects are amazing!

I'm going to link up to the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps and More - make a CAS card
Christmas Card Challenges - anything goes

I'd also like to welcome a new follower.  A warm welcome to Heidi of Stampin Along With Heidi.  She has some truly lovely work and you should definitely drop by and say hi.

Well, I really appreciate you stopping by for a visit and I hope you all have a fantastic day!

13 comments:

  1. fab paper and great design-you are doing a wonderful job as GD x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card for the challenge, Kim! Love the CAS design and the patterned paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super way to use DSP! What a fantastic card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, I REALLY love this, Kim! Pinning this one!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pine boughs...such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love the pine boughs peeking out from under the paper, and a great way to make use of that paper too. Storing this layout in the memory bank! Thanks for linking up at ATSM again this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of a bit of DP, love the pine boughs running along the edge.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card, Kim! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the beautiful CAS design of this card Kim. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO pretty Kim! I love the border of pine along with that gorgeous paper!! Beautiful work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, Kim! Great way to use PP...I need to use mine instead of hoarding them -- thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've breathed 'life' into this pretty snowflake paper, pairing it with the charming boughs. Sooo gorgeous! Thank you for your sweet comment on my tags today; sparkle added to my day! And super congrats to YOU, my talented friend, for your STAMPlorations win. Your flair and style..only ah-mazing!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great inspirational card Kim! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!