October 23, 2014

Festive Friday Guest Designer

Last week I got an email from Ardyth, who runs the Festive Friday Christmas challenge asking me if I'd like to be a guest designer for this new challenge.  Of course, I said yes!  As you all know, I love FF and I love making Christmas cards.  How could I say no?  :-). So, the inspiration picture is fabulous as usual and has so many possibilities.  Check it out...


Great, isn't it?  Now, take a look at what I came up with...


I stamped my flourish (Stampendous) with white StazOn on a kraft card base then added red gingham  bow.  I then adhered a couple of pine branches and some berries.  Lastly, I added two tiny jingle bells.  I love this card but it will definitely be given to someone that I don't have to mail to as it is rather bulky.  LOL.

I do hope that you will all join in on the fun at Festive Friday and get started on those Christmas cards.  You need to check out the DT's work too as it is totally fabulous, as usual!  They are one talented group!  I'm so thankful and honored they asked me to join them for this challenge.  :-)

I'm linking up to the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps and More - it's their "holiday" challenge.
The Paper Players - make a CAS card with the option of using silver or gold.  My jingle bells are gold.
Christmas Cards All Year Round - use embellishments.

Thanks so much for dropping by today.  Hope you all have a wonderful day!

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on the GD, well desired and what a fabulous card, the bow is amazing! Oh and thanks for joining us at ATSM x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous, Kim! Love that it's practically a present in itself! We're so thrilled to have you as GD for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card, your bow is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your GD spot! Your card is so beautiful! That is a perfect bow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful design Kim. Love the white stamping on the kraft background. And love the pine and berry spray. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being the FF GD - and what a lovely, inspired card you've created! The white on kraft...soooo pretty! The sprigs and holly: perfect special touch! Gorgeous!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card Kim! I love the white stamping on the kraft and that gingham bow is just wonderful! So happy to have you guesting with us at Festive Friday! (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this fabulous bow! Love this perfect design. Thank you for sharing at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATS on the FF GD Kim!!! Hooray!!! I MUST join in!!!! Hugs Kim, LOVE your card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous10/29/2014

    Wow, love the bow as focal point, stunning card. Congrats on the guest designer. Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week and have a lovely day Monika

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card - thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card all Year 'round! Kimberly DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!