March 05, 2013

Playing

So, I've been playing with the look of my blog this morning.  I grew tired of the layout and I think I like what I've come up with.  I'm pretty sure I like the colours and background picture.  It is very possible that stuff could yet be tweaked a bit more.  We'll see.  I like the overall layout better though. Seems less crowded.  I may eventually make some pages to lessen the clutter more.  But not today.:-).  Tell me what you think of the new look.  I'd love to hear your thoughts!  Since I don't have a card to share with you today I thought I would share with you some of my favourite art.  I'm a huge fan of the Group of Seven and have some lovely framed art prints in my living room.  I think these are my top favs.  I hope you all enjoy them as I do.  Have a fabulous day everyone!

A. Y. Jackson


Tom Thomson


A. J. Casson

1 comment:

  1. Those prints are amazing! I liked the orangy background from before better, but that's probably just me - orange is one of my favorite colors.But the layout I really like, very clean.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!